Coronavirus Cleaning Services COVID-19 Sanitizing Disinfecting in Morris County, Northern NJ
COVID Disinfecting. Homes. Businesses. Reopening.
Certified Professional Sanitizing and Disinfecting Services
Get Help Now. We are IICRC Certified Cleaning Specialists, and actively helping businesses and families clean and disinfect their environments.
No one should have to deal with a traumatic event of any type alone. A traumatic event can include known or possible contamination of pathogens including bacteria and viruses, including the Corona Virus or Coronavirus COVID-19
Below are TWO DOWNLOADABLE PDF's addressing cleaning protocols and prevention measures. Click the link to open in a new tab.
With ServiceMaster Restore, you have a partner you can trust with biohazard cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting when it’s needed most.
As IICRC certified experts in biohazard, hazmat and trauma clean-up, we provide sensitive, prompt, and professional cleanup services of both biologically and chemically contaminated scenes.
- 24/7 365 Days Per Year
- IICRC Certified to remove blood-borne pathogens and viruses, toxic, and hazardous substances.
- OSHA Compliant. All biological contamination.
- EPA Registered safe products to clean and sanitize.
- Trained, Experienced. Sensitive, Discreet, and Prompt.
- Home Cleaning, Commercial Biohazard Cleaning
Using specialized equipment, chemicals, and protective suits, our technicians will isolate, clean, disinfect, and decontaminate each surface properly.
- Fogging and Wiping are two methods that may be used, depending on the specific circumstances for COVID-19.
For any biohazard cleaning, we clean and sanitize the area, neutralize the odors, and seal and remove all contaminated materials or biohazardous waste for disposal at a licensed waste facility.
Common reasons for biohazard cleaning services include
- Pathogen Exposure. Virus. Blood.
- Crime Scene Cleaning
- Cleaning After Death, Unattended Death
- Blood and Body Fluids
- Biohazardous Waste
- Sewage Cleanup
- Hoarding Cleanup
- Animal Waste or Remains
- Virus Contamination
Contact us or Call Now for professional and discreet help. Call (973) 658-7777 Calls Answered 24/7
Morris County NJ COVID-19 Coronavirus Cleaning, Disinfecting Service
Coronavirus & Biohazard Cleanup Process
Biohazard Cleaning, Sanitizing Process
Specialized training, equipment, and preparation. ServiceMaster® has defined and redefined best practices for trauma and biohazard clean for more than 50 years.
COVID-19 Update. Our regular biohazard cleaning services are for all pathogens, including bacteria and viruses - including the Coronavirus. (Possible or known contamination)
Safe Work Practices. Our team is screened daily on arrival to work and is fully equipped with PPE personal protective gear, and appropriate cleaning supplies and equipment.
COVID-19 Coronavirus Disinfecting Techniques
- Fogging. Coverage for large areas including walls, floors, and surfaces.
- Fogging with Wiping. Additional coverage for areas frequently touched.
- Wiping Only. Sometimes fogging isn't the best option. Our managers can explain your best options, based on your specific circumstances.
- Full Wiping and Fogging
Biohazard and Trauma Cleaning Services Process
- Identify and Plan. Identify the affected areas, and create a plan.
- Coordinate and direct individuals nearby to ensure safety during the cleanup process.
- Hazardous materials are removed.
- Medical waste is handled by following OSHA regulations.
- Porous materials are handled by following state regulations.
- Non-hazardous materials are either cleaned and sanitized or removed.
- Cleaning and sanitizing affected areas.
- Flooring and walls may be sealed, as needed.
- Deodorizing and odor removal.
Each part of the cleaning process is delivered with a high degree of professionalism and compassion.
Commercial and Office Disinfecting Services
Protect Your Employees and Customers
Comprehensive disinfecting services for your business.
- Single Office
- Entire Floor
- Entire Buildings
Sanitizing and Disinfection for All Industries
- Medical Offices and Facilities
- Retail Stores and Malls
- Hotels and Hospitality
- Industrial Facilities
- Municipalities, Government
Types of Trauma and Biohazard Materials
- Coronavirus. COVID-19
- Bodily Fluids
- Blood and bloodborne pathogens
- Biohazard Waste
- Other Virus Contamination
- Urine and Feces
- Animal Waste
- Animal Remains
- Sewage Cleanup
- Hoarding Cleaning
Chemical waste and related industrial hazardous materials.
Contact Us or Call Today to Schedule a Consultation to Clean, Sanitize and Disinfect your Business Today. (973) 658-7777
Biohazard Cleaning Costs
Biohazard Cleaning Costs
The cost to clean biohazard materials depends on the time it will take the technicians to thoroughly clean, sanitize, remove odors and dispose of any hazardous materials.
- Every situation is unique.
The best way to understand how much sanitizing and disinfecting services or biohazard cleaning services will cost is to contact us or call now.
- 24/7 Emergency Services. 365 Days a Year.
- IICRC Certified for Biohazard Materials
Do You Clean Coronavirus or COVID-19?
Yes. We are IICRC certified to clean any type of hazardous material, including pathogens.
Pathogens include bacteria and viruses, including the Coronavirus.
We have a coronavirus cleaning crew that can help you.
Call (888) 321-2987 or contact us via email and request a callback.
What is biohazard cleaning?
Biohazard cleaning is the process of removing, cleaning and sanitizing contaminated areas after a traumatic event, including death or accidents ad injuries, industrial accidents and extreme situations including hoarding of goods and animals.
It is important to handle biohazardous materials properly, wearing protective suits, gloves, and mask, and using appropriate disposal processes.
How to clean biohazard materials?
Absorbent materials, like fabrics and rugs, need to be safely removed.
Affected areas need to be cleaned, disinfected and deodorized, and all cleaning materials need to be disposed of properly.
How do you clean after death?
It's important after death to clean the environment using safe and effective methods while being sensitive to the people involved who may be under extreme duress.
- Remove porous materials. Any porous materials, including rugs and carpets, wood and drywall should be removed to prevent further contamination.
- Depending on the cause of death, there may be bloodborne pathogens that require methodical handling.
- Odor Removal. Decomposition is normal and there are odors associated with it. Odor removal procedures will eliminate odors after death.
How much do biohazard cleaning services cost?
The cost of biohazard cleaning services depends on the time and effort required to safely clean and sanitize the environment, and properly dispose of affected materials.
Every situation is unique, so the best way to understand how much biohazard cleaning services will cost is to contact us, or call today and we can help.
- 24 /7 - 365 Day Emergency Services
Does insurance cover after death cleanup services?
Homeowners insurance policies may cover the services of a licenced biohazard cleaning service after a suicide.
- ServiceMaster is a licensed biohazard cleaning service.
Consult with your insurance agent or insurance company to understand whether your policy offers coverage for after death cleaning services.
We offer cleaning and sanitizing services, including IICRC Certified Biohazard and Hazmat Cleaning in Morris County NJ and surrounding areas.
Fast. Honest. Professional.
Welcome to ServiceMaster Restore® by Timeless serving Morris County New Jersey and surrounding areas.
We have over 50 years of combined experience in disaster restoration, biohazard cleaning and sanitizing, fire damage restoration, flood and water damage remediation. We are proud to serve local homeowners and businesses and provide them with high-quality services at reasonable prices.
Customer Care Commitment
Our mission is to help you manage and recover quickly from traumatic events and emergencies. We uniquely specialize in the restoration of personal belongings, from photos and clothes to important items and documents, to building reconstruction. You can feel confident that your restoration services will be performed with the utmost care and attention.
Bruce Wishnia – Franchise Owner ServiceMaster by Timeless
Demand the Yellow Van
WE STOP AT NOTHING™ Because the jobs not done until the jobs done right. ServiceMaster by Timeless is driven to provide exceptional results and pursue the highest standards of clean every time we enter your home or business.
24/7 Quick Response
We arrive within hours of any urgent situation or emergency.
We Clean Everything. Deep-Clean.
If you have been affected by water, fire or smoke, we can restore many of your belongings back to the way they were.
Hi-Tech Equipment. Team Wearing PPE
We use the most advanced equipment for cleaning and decontamination.
Eco-friendly products are available for routine processes.
Your satisfaction is our goal, every step of the way. We work for you, and help you with your insurance claims including direct billing with most carriers.